ABOUT THIS ROLE
Northreach is currently working with one of the Uk’s leading uniform suppliers, who are currently looking for a talented Software Developer to join their team on a permanent basis. This role is a home-based position and will only involve 2 to 4 trips to the office per month for meetings.
As a developer, you will be working on bespoke in-house systems, in a highly collaborative environment.
- Write clean and robust code
- Solve interesting real-world technical problems
- Take projects through the full development lifecycle
- Consistent communication
- Continue technical and personal development
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
They employ an Agile/Scrum process and are actively moving towards a DevOps, continuous delivery pipeline.
Tech Stack (YOU DON’T NEED ALL OF THE TECH)
- • HTML
- Ruby on rails
We are looking for:
- Strong Software Developers, who can work well in teams and on their own
- Someone who is happy to learn new technologies quickly
- Someone who thinks outside the box when it comes to problem-solving.
- Someone with Proven Development experience
Why This Role
If you are looking to join a team of talented developers at a business that values your work and doesn’t set unrealistic deadlines on projects, then this may be the role for you!