About the Role:
Northreach have partnered with a leading international bank in their search for a number of motivated, driven and experienced underwriters to join an exciting Development Finance team. The role is all about supporting the design & Implementation of the Bank’s strategy in development finance.
So what will you be doing?
- Proactively managing all transactions from credit assessment through sanction to completion including documentation formalities and stage wise drawdowns.
- Providing operational responsibility for the annual review process of owned credit portfolio loans to ensure that all borrowing requirements and covenants are being adhered to.
- Daily monitoring of existing loan portfolio, identifying early arrears or potential problem accounts and making necessary recommendations.
The Main Experience:
- Proven track record of underwriting development finance deals in a commercial banking environment.
- Extensive experience in Underwriting, specifically targeted towards Development Finance.
- Experience in the structuring of Development Finance and advanced technical skills.