Welcome to our corner of the Internet.
The term ‘Northreach’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Audit House, 151 High Street, Billericay CM129AB. Our company registration number is 09539057. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and content found on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent of the law.
Your use of any information on this website is solely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by Northreach or licensed to us from 3rd party vendors. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
Unauthorised use of this website may give Northreach a claim for damages and be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
This policy sets out how Northreach uses and protects information that you give Northreach when you visit our website.
From time to time we will update, change and amend this policy to ensure we are in line with Data Protection Act 1998
So what information do you collect?
We will collect data about you, personal data (such as full name and contact details) and also sensitive data. (Including details outlined on your CV) The personal data and sensitive data will be stored and used in the following ways
• To provide our employees relevant information relating to your contact and sensitive data which enables them to guide you through the recruitment process
• To assess data against your profile with our vacancies that we feel are relevant to your experience
• To enable you to submit your CV, apply for jobs on our website or subscribe to job alerts
• To improve our customer service and make our services more valuable to you (including improving our website to ensure a great experience when you visit)
• To use your information on an anonymous basis to comply with our equal opportunities policy
• To carry out our contractual obligations that are entered into between you and us
• To send reports, promotional offers, networking and client events and general information about the industry sectors we operate in
• To answer questions and queries you might have about our organization and vacancies we are advertising
• To 3rd parties, regulatory or law enforcement agencies if we believe in good faith that we are required to by law in connection with a crime, collection of taxed or duties that are applicable by law or order of a court of competent jurisdiction, or in connection with legal proceedings
Links to other websites
Our website has links to other websites that are not controlled by Northreach. Once you have left our website, we do not take any responsibility for the protection and privacy of your information you have provided whist visiting our website. We recommend you exercise caution and view privacy statements applicable with other websites.
Controlling your personal information
Under the Data Protection Act 1998, you are entitled to the personal information we hold on record. A fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please email us at email@example.com
If you believe that any information we have on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible.
Equality and Diversity
Northreach is dedicated to promoting a supportive and diverse culture for all of our employees, clients and candidates. Our aim is to ensure that no job applicant, client or employee experiences less than favourable treatment on the grounds of race, colour, nationality, religion, ethnic or national origin, age, gender, parental/marital status, sexual orientation or disability. By incorporating distinct strengths, we will maximise competence and vision, and deliver superior customer service.
Our commitment to Equality and Diversity is reflected in the way we approach supporting our clients and the candidates we place with them. It also extends to how we support our workforce. As a result, our Equality and Diversity efforts focus on serving the following individuals
• Work closely with our clients to understand their viewpoints on Equality and Diversity.
• Work diligently to meet and exceed needs our clients may have, including support building a diverse workforce.
• Recognise and value people’s differences and will assist them to use their talents to reach their full potential.
• Do all we can to ensure we recruit, educate and promote candidates based on qualifications, experience and abilities for all roles within our clients.
• Treated fairly and without discrimination during their employment, starting with the recruitment process and have access to promotions when available based on performance.
• Fairly appraised and rewarded for personal achievements to the organisation, taking into account internal and external evaluations and costings.
• Able to work in a healthy, safe environment free from major hazards within the office.
• Able to access opportunities for training and development to develop to their skills and reach their full potential.
• Treated with dignity and respect in a fair and consistent manner in an environment where unsuitable behaviour is not tolerated.
Roles and responsibilities
This policy is designed to ensure that Northreach complies with its obligations under equality legislation and demonstrates our commitment to treating people equally and fairly.
Northreach is completely opposed to any form of discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation
Monitoring and Evaluating
Northreach will regularly evaluate its services and the effectiveness of its equality and diversity policy
Review of this Policy
Northreach commitment to equality and diversity is an active one. This document will be amended on a regular basis as part of this active commitment.
Northreach will seek to keep up-to-date with new developments in Equality and Diversity practice and actively seek information on this issue.