About the Role:
Northreach have partnered with an exciting and innovative Start-up Insurance company in the heart of Reading in their search for a technically-gifted Technical Application Support Analyst to investigate, triage and resolve IT & Applications issues impacting key business processes, understand where issues stem from and ultimately put measures in place to solve this.
Being a start-up they need someone who isn’t afraid of a challenge, who can adapt to different situations and wear multiple hats. The right person will have excellent experience in cloud SaaS based Applications, a good knowledge of DevOps who gets under the system, identifies where the issues sits and can deliver solutions.
The Main Responsibilities:
- Investigate and resolve a range of IT & Application issues
- Triage IT incidents including those across multiple applications & multiple business processes, working with the IT Team to effectively resolve issues and deliver solutions
- Work with the IT team & vendors/suppliers to operate and improve processes, tools and documentation to ensure maximum performance and efficiency at all times.
- Continuously improve systems and support the business in the business change
The Main Experience:
- Experience working in a 2nd / 3rd line support role across a range of cloud based applications
- Good knowledge and awareness of DevOps
- Experience of cloud based (Azure) applications
- Excellent technical experience
- Ideally experience in a start-up environment