ABOUT THIS ROLE
Are you more than just a software developer? Are you driven by problem solving and providing a first class experience for the end users of the code you write? Are you interested in genuinely making a difference and having your ideas and opinions actioned?
My client is a boutique software consultancy made up of passionate technologists who have developed a unique data analytics and visualisation platform. The efficient and effective management of data is critical to all business in order to be no1 in their market place and this platform enables you to realise the full potential of it with supreme simplicity. The product has been taken up by FTSE 100 clients through to family run businesses that see the value in being able to effectively manage and automate their data analytics and reporting.
You will become a key part of an existing team comprising of software engineers, data analysts and consultants who are helping business transform where their existing technology is letting them down.
You will be involved in daily stand ups and collaborative design calls and be responsible for you own sprints when working on features. The company operates fully remotely with occasional meet ups, likely to be in London.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Expert C# .NET
- Experience of deploying apps to Azure
- Working on business critical systems (pricing, risk, compliance, etc)
- Navigating large codebases
- In depth server side experience with complex architecture
- SQL Server and Excel knowledge
- Working in finance, insurance, pharma, energy or large scale e-commerce
- Ability work fully remotely