About this role
If you are a senior developer or team lead who has mentored and developed other team members and you are ready to take the next step to become a development manager then read on!
My client has a suite of products within the SaaS domain all powered by bleeding edge AI, they provide their services to household name blue chip organisations within banking, eCommerce, consulting, telecoms and aviation sectors and even some Tech giants you would assume would use their own technology. They are well established having been founded in the 90’s but they are still scaling especially within their core tech teams.
- Overseeing the development teams across two core products
- Set strategy and direction for architecture and development best practice
- Management and recruitment of the team
- Hands on coding and architecture
- Managing internal teams, support, product, off shore development
- Collaboration with creative and implementation teams
- Leading projects
- Evaluating performance and quality of the platform and applications
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft stack – C#, ASP.NET, Azure
- OO programming and relational databases
- Unit and automated testing
- DevOps Methodology
This role is full time permanent with an excellent work from home policy.