About the Client
Northreach, a specialist recruitment consultancy based in the UK is working with a global client seeking to extend their sales and marketing team in Frankfurt, Germany with a Senior Systems Engineer on a full-time basis.
The client, a global leader in Cloud Data Management, provides robust back-up solutions for over 300,000 customers from SMEs to enterprise sized organisations and is a trusted partner to everyone.
We are now looking for a Senior Systems Engineer to work closely with the sales teams in Frankfurt who will work directly with new customers and realise new products and services the business has to offer.
This role does involve up to 75% travel
What you will be doing
- Conduct live and virtual customer meeting presentations and demonstrations
- Implement and manage POCs to technical closure
- Support lead generation activities such as events, webinars, user groups, etc.
- Collaborate with the customer/partner to establish and translate business objectives into technical requirements
- Independently consult with customer base to provide technical expertise on data protection
- Work closely with the sales department to secure new partners and customers
- Work closely with Product Management to provide customer feedback
- Providing pre-sales support to customers
What else we need
Experience and qualities, we are looking for
- Demonstrated solution sales and/or technical presales experience preferred
- Industry-based experience with experience with data protection technologies
- Industry based experience in storage, network and/or cloud-based technologies strongly desired
- Experience working with monitoring tools and frameworks
- Experience in data life-cycle management with IT audit requirements
- Demonstrated experience with virtualization technologies
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter and be able to learn new technologies quickly
- Deployment of software solutions into complex environments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be able to present to groups
- Industry relevant professional certifications is desirable
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Home Office