Up to £55,000
Research & Development
Pharmaceuticals / Biotechnology / FMCG
About the Role
Senior Scientist required for hyper growth T-cell business in London
- Design, develop and lead complex research assignments.
- Supervise and train a scientific team.
- Manage multiple projects and work cross-functionally.
- Provide technical expertise for assay setup, protocol optimisation and troubleshooting.
- Critically analyse data in a timely manner and present findings at team/departmental meetings.
- Maintain highly organised and detailed documentation of experimental procedures and assist in establishing relevant SOPs.
- Collaborate and coordinate work with other teams to meet deadlines and goals.
- Stay up-to-date with literature and new technologies within the cell therapy field
- Manage and support external collaborations as a subject matter expert in immunology.
- Provide guidance and training to new or junior staff.
- Expertise in Treg biology.
- Solid understanding of immunology and immunotherapy.
- Extensive experience in immunological assays.
- Demonstrable expertise in Flow Cytometry.
- Resourcefulness in overcoming challenges and possess the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent time and project management skills.
- Work co-operatively as part of a team and manage multiple priorities.
- Detail-orientated and a meticulous record-keeper.
- Experience in training and managing Scientists and Research Associates.
- PhD in Immunology or related subject and a minimum of 5 years of relevant industry and/or academic experience.