ABOUT THIS ROLE
Northreach have exclusively partnered with an exciting, growing and technology driven Bank in Central London in their search for an experienced and battle-hardened Senior Contracts Manager – someone who really gets into the commercials of contract negotiations, who can build and maintain relationships with suppliers and vendors, establish and manage vendor SLA’s, and manage the procurement function across a range of subjects.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Manage and lead the development of policies and processes for procurement
- Support and manage the tendering process
- Manage and support the review of vendors both critical and nominated outsource vendors
- Work closely with legal and compliance to correctly ensure contracts meet the relevant risk related objectives, as well as the necessary regulatory requirements
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Prior proven success within procurement, vendor management, contract management across a range of subjects, including but not limited to: Finance, IT, Legal, Outsourcing projects
- Proven success of being a confident and commercial negotiator
- Experience drafting and reviewing a range of contracts
- Ideally prior Banking, or Financial services experience
They are offering a really competitive salary in a growing environment, so – if this sounds like YOU, apply below!