About the role:
Our client, a rapidly growing Events and Publishing company, is seeking a talented Sales Director to lead a diverse team across sites in Brussels and London.
The key objectives of this role are to; manage the needs of the team, mentoring and training them to deliver the EU target. The Regional Sales Director will also instil a “Client First” attitude, leading by example.
- Manage a diverse team based in the UK and Belgium, driving sales across the whole of the Groups’ portfolio
- Work with Finance to set clear and defined targets for individuals and teams, as well as commission structures
- Monitor individual and team performance across the year
- Work with product heads and marketing teams to create “go to market” strategies for new markets
- Build and maintain effective interpersonal relationships with key decision-makers across the company.
- Work with identified target accounts in order to maximise their relationship with the Group, and are open to communications about new products, promotions, upcoming events and engaging in our customer feedback mechanisms
- Forecast monthly and quarterly sales estimates
- Work with the CRO to identify potential new markets, products and strategies that will help to drive team performance and revenue growth.
- Act as a brand ambassador at external events
- Work with 3rd parties where the business does not have a presence to drive sales
- Ability to lead an effective and collaborative team-oriented environment, able to relate successfully to a variety of people externally and internally, forging strong relationships with key decision makers.
- Have personally closed major deals and is well known and respected by C level and key stakeholders at client organizations.
- Precise forecasting and business management skills – including handling a variety of projects and overseeing the pitch to sales close process.
- Strong, positive work ethic and able to identify and lead motivators for a high-performance team
- Understanding of the EU market as well as experience of working cross borders
- Experience of selling a variety of products from media to monitoring
- Custom centric sales approach
- Multi lingual