My 14 years of experience has seen me journey through design, screenprinting, photography & fashion. I am entering the UX world with a deep understanding of empathy and looking to join an innovative team that shares the desire to make people’s lives a happier place.
- User Research
- Task Analysis
- Info Architecture
- User Personas
- User Flows
- Usability Testing
- Visual Design
- Screen Printing
- Fashion Design
- Production Management
- Usability Hub
- Basic HTML
- Microsoft Office
CERTIFIED UX DESIGN COURSE
Career Foundry : Distinction
October 2018 – September 2019
- 500+ hours of training with industry-leading mentors; which was
designed by experts from Apple and Amazon.
- Focus on data-driven UX methodology with a comprehensive, hands-
on training spanning from user research and user journeys to
information architecture, wireframing, prototyping and UI design
GRADUATE CERTIFICATE IN SURFACE DESIGN
University of Arts London : Distinction
September 2008 – May 2009
BA (HONS) GRAPHIC DESIGN NEW MEDIA
University of Creative Arts : 2:2
September 2002 – May 2005
SURREY INSTITUTE OF DESIGN
Foundation Art Studies : Distinction
September 2001 – May 2002
DEPUTY OPERATIONS MANAGER
Digital product/Services company : July 2015 – Current
Our account is a multi-service operation. Services include Central Print Service, Managed Print
Service & Merchandise Production. The role entails :
- Collaborating with key stakeholders to choose & design brand-
aligned products, that suit the needs of internal & external
- Assisting the day-to-day management of the CPS ensuring SLA’s are
met and providing white-glove client services.
- Fleet management of 28 devices ensuring a high level of device
availability as well as incident resolution.
- Negotiating prices and schedules with multiple vendors.
Financial Services Firm : Jan 2011 – Jul 2015
Working as a part of the graphic design team spread between London
& New York, I defined and created on-brand assets for both internal
and external use. The role entailed :
- Created brand guidelines and logos for newly formed Fund
companies. This involved trips to New York to assist in presenting
to key stakeholders.
- Ran competitor analysis on fellow Private Equity firms’ social
media platforms to help the PR team devise a new social media
- Collaborated with the Marketing team to provide photography at
internal & external events. Assets were used across print, mobile &
SENIOR REPROGRAPHICS OPERATOR
Financial Services Firm: Jan 2008 – Jan 2011
A key senior member of the team that ran the central print service to provide print solutions
for the 300+ users in the London office. The role entailed :
- Analysed operator task flows to reorganise the layout of the print room in order to improve
workflow. Led to increased efficiency, whilst making the print operator’s job easier. These
solutions were iterated upon by me throughout the length of my service.
- Designed user guides of all the internal processes that were needed to run the Print Service.
These were tailored to help temporary staff on site.
Financial Services Firm : Jan 2008 – Jan 2011
Part of the 3 man team that provided print solutions for the 300+ client in the London office.
The role entailed :
- Collaborated with third-party vendors and internal teams to produce quarterly investor
reports. Liaised with key stakeholders to provide transparency throughout the process.
- Collaborated with the Marketing team to source external vendors to produce roadshow assets.
REPROGRAPHICS OPERATOR (FIXED TERM CONTRACTS)
Goldman Sachs : Jan 2007 – July 2007
Merrill Lynch : Jan 2006 – December 2006
CREATIVE CONSULTANT (FREELANCE)
OnRoad Agency :Jan 2018 – Current
Working with a User Research agency in London across a wide range of projects. The role entails:
- Currently designing the agency’s People Management System.
- Coordinated and hosted a series of workshops with young creatives as part of the Nike Insider
- Managed production for a starter pack of products for the Nike Insider Program.
Own clothing brand : July 2011 – December 2016
Designed and launched a streetwear brand rooted in London culture, that took influences from
- Screenprinted t-shirts & vests, as well as managing production of snapbacks with a Chinese
factory, to launch a streetwear clothing line.
- Collaborated with and managed the production process with factories across 3 continents to
produce a fully manufactured collection.
- Collaborated with a web developer to design and build an e-commerce site to support the
- Art directed and co-styled lookbook shoots for marketing materials.
- Created multiple marketing campaigns, harnessing the emerging power of social media to drive
- Dizzee Rascal T-Shirt featured in Dazed Magazine in 2016. Various grime artists, including
Manga St.Hilaire wore garments in their music videos.