|“I have a formal ICA qualification. I have over 5 years of experience working in the KYC/CDD sector. I have experience working as an Assistant Relationship Manager back in New Zealand so have had exposure to the credit risk side of the business. I have also worked as a Dealers Assistant (Trade support) for ASB Global Markets…so, I have thick skin. I am a mother and don’t take myself too seriously but know when it’s time to keep my head down and get things done! I Strive for continued excellence and consider myself a very positive and friendly, approachable attitude.|
- Ability to act off own initiative and to work under pressure
- Exceptional relationship building capability with a customer-first attitude
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective communicator with all stake holders at various levels
- Fluent in Hindi
Business Account Opening Specialist (Part-Time)
Digital Bank April 2019 – October 2019
AML Analyst (3 Month temporary contract)
Property Management Company December 2018 – February 2019
AML Compliance Supervisor
Property Management Company July 2016 – July 2018
- To identify any potential AML risks and report the findings to the Head of Compliance where necessary.
- Provide support on legislative and regulatory provisions related to Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Counter Terrorist Financing (CTF) to the relevant operational areas
- Perform EDD checks and PEP/Sanction screening on new/existing clients
- Carrying out CDD and EDD checks involving complex structures such as foundations, trusts and funds
- Conducting reviews of new prospects and existing clients, assessing the risk profile and KYC documentation, resolving any issues found by liaising with the Head of Compliance where necessary.
- Training, mentoring and conducting probationary period reviews for junior analysts within the team.
- To assist the business as and when required on financial crime related queries, by providing advice and guidance, outlining options and recommending solutions as appropriate.
- Reviewing and updating department procedures in line with The Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds (Information on the Payer) Regulations 2017 and JMLSG.
- Drive system and process improvements.
- Assist in the design and provision of training related to AML/CTF as required
KYC Onboarding Analyst
Workspace provider May 2016 – July 2016
- Maintain accurate and complete KYC/AML due diligence records on new and existing counterparties and ensuring that relevant databases are updated to reflect completion of review and additional relevant details.
- Conduct periodic KYC/AML testing, monitoring and surveillance
- Develop and deliver effective AML /KYC training to staff and businesses
Compliance Monitoring Officer
Business Banking Company August 2015 – March 2016
- Conduct Compliance monitoring reviews in line with relevant FCA Conduct of business sourcebook (COBS) and best practice
- Submit monthly CMAR requests through FCA’S GABRIEL system
- Produce compliance monitoring reports and discuss results and recommendations with the business
- Payments monitoring and assist other teams in Compliance in the creation of projects and processes
- Involvement with compiling, reviewing and maintaining internal policies and procedures to a high standard
- Present surveillance findings in team meetings and/or in meetings with other compliance partners
- Support the MLRO to perform general compliance tasks such as KYC and PEP checks
- Display time management skills to ensure all assignments are completed in a timely manner
KYC Remediation Analyst
Banking/Financial Services Provider (3 Month Remediation Contract) April 2015 – July 2015
- Conducting due diligence on existing clients to meet KYC/AML Regulations and meet the new AML Transformation requirements
- Ensuring accurate static data set up on internal systems; maintain client and portfolio reference data
- Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of KYC/AML regulations and know your customer rules
- Delivering an exceptional client experience
- Providing timely and accurate query investigation and resolution
- Working within a team of 5 across all business units and product lines
- BVD, Compliance Catalyst
- SAP Banking Services & ERP
- Experian, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, World Check, Bankers Almanac, Accquity, Lexis Nexis, Bankscope, Amadeus
- Computer literate in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
2016 – Level 3 CPD Certificate of Distinction in Anti Money Laundering
2019 – ICA Certificate in Anti Money Laundering with Merit