• B2B sales • Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)
• Pre-sales • Business Development
• CRM, Billing, Rewards Software • Microsoft office package
• Organisational & Communication skills • Marketing campaigns
• Marketing & CRM • Multichannel marketing
• Account Management • Good standard of literacy
• Communication skills • Fluent in English and Greek, basic Spanish
• Supervising & Management skills • Project Management
Software Company – October 2014 to Present – Solution Consultant
This company develops and markets on-demand (SaaS) and on-premise subscription-based billing, CRM,
and real time reward solutions.
• Sales consultant for the London office handling African, Middle Eastern and European
accounts and leads.
• Responsible for $350k (100k Presales, 250k sales) sales in the first year and a half of my
employment even though I didn’t have a quota in the first year.
• Hit sales quota year 2 (No sales quota year 1)
• Hit sales quota year 3
• Hit sales quota year 4
• Replying to RFP’s with high quality and attention to detail.
• Approaching clients through a mixture of methods such as networking, cold calling, LinkedIn, emails as well as new client acquisitions through client queries.
• Executing demos remotely or face-to-face.
• Have presented solutions in front of client investors with the aim of winning funding for the client’s project.
• Translating system capabilities into customer requirements and benefits.
• Building relationships with C-Level Executives.
• Able to develop relationships with a wide range of people from different backgrounds, nationalities and professional levels, mainly C-level and above
• Support sales related functions such as exhibition stand building and managing the stand at exhibition.
• Travelling to client site for presentation or meetings.
• Assistant Project Manager at small scale projects involving two of my accounts.
• Working alone without supervision.
Technical Solutions Company – Marketing Acquisitions Executive – March 2014 to August 2014
• Responsible for the creation, planning and execution of the yearly strategy for different events.
• Defining marketing campaign drop-off schedules
• Establishing the marketing budgets for sign-off.
• Building Promotion Plans for different activity types.
• Contacting Commercial partner companies to create client marketing campaigns.
• Partnering with media businesses and associations to add new customers and achieve campaign reach.
• Monitoring campaign effectiveness and preparing reporting.
• Ensuring monthly media mix and strategic plans are cohesive.
• Coordinating small sales team (4-5 persons) and feeding them with leads.
• Working with the producer to perfect the elevator speech, USP and PSP
• Running creative brief meetings
• Analyzing the demographic and psychographic results by volume and spend, producing cross tab reports
and graphics for internal and external use
• Examining aggregate booking and conversion patterns monthly by market segment to determine
appropriate marketing methodology and confidence level in projected numbers
B2B Media Business – Marketing Acquisitions Executive – February 2013 to November 2013 (Contract)
• Responsible for the marketing and acquisitions of magazine subscriptions.
• Constantly exceeded monthly targets achieving highest acquisition numbers across marketing team.
• Deploying marketing strategies and plans to deliver business objectives.
• Delivery of subscription and newsstand revenues.
• Achieving customer retention and acquisition within specific ROI criteria.
• Planning and building event stands and campaigns around events as well as working with research, design and production teams to organize and promote events and awards.
• Developing, implementing, measuring and analyzing high quality tactical marketing activities within
specific ROI criteria and against KPI’s
• Ensuring that promotional opportunities are identified and evaluated to raise the profile of the
brands, engaging with customers and acquiring subscriptions at both internal and external events.
• Managing of resources to ensure that activities are implemented effectively and on schedule.
• Developing, managing and monitoring of newsstand and subscription pricing policies and strategies
based on analysis.
• Supporting customer insight projects which help the business better understand the needs of
customers and the market.
• Managing & reporting on delivery against plan & objectives.
• Managing expenditure within the confines of the budget.
• Working across several projects and managing time effectively.
Marketing Technology Company – March 2010 to January 2013 – Marketing Manager
• Account management. Coordinating the delivery of clients materials and updating the marketing
calendar by liaising successfully with clients and internal teams.
• Analyzing online data using Google analytics and providing inside to effectiveness of different
• Building and developing client relationships and dealing with any client issues.
• Working with the sales team to establish client requirements and execution plans. I have executed several
campaigns for client promotion (an average of 15 per quarter) and have managed to always keep on
top of deadlines while providing an excellent service through client communication either by phone or
emails. I received excellent feedback from clients constantly.
• Email campaign delivery and planning. Have worked extensively on email marketing and wrote creative
copies for emails.
• Budget and expenditure reporting. Keeping on top of marketing expenditure and reporting on
• Planned and overlooked the development of a website and CMS (Content Management System) for which have received very positive feedback from industry (technology) analysts and the CEO.
• Social Media. Successfully increased followers (doubling Twitter followers) and online memberships.
• Executing clients lead generation campaigns, I have managed to identify and provide the right targets to key
clients on a regular basis.
• Introduced different process for lead generation that ensured the end result is maximized. Resulted
in increased re-bookings from clients whilst increasing efficiency and client satisfaction.
• Attending industry events and networking for the company’s benefit. Meeting with clients and partners
• Accompanied the CEO overseas to present proposals to potential clients. Have achieved good communications and to build rapport during the visit which led to extra business.
• Supervising a team of 4 and overlooking the development of creative materials and client related
MSc in Business Psychology
University of Hertfordshire
2008 to 2009
BA in Marketing
University of Hertfordshire
2005 to 2008