8 years’ experience in CRM, customer communication and online marketing, driving continuous growth in European markets through multi-channel strategies in customer life cycle management. Specialisation in customer engagement, retention and adaptation of customer strategies to local markets by developing life cycle customer journeys. Trilingual in English, French and Swedish.
Online Gaming Operator
CRM Manager Europe
- In charge of CRM strategies for different casino brands in European markets
Develop and manage lifecycle strategies and customer journeys to enhance customer engagement, using personalisation approach to relationship management
- Apply a multi-channel strategy in automated and recurring campaigns across conversion, on boarding, activation, VIP, loyalty, churn prevention, up sell, cross-sell and reactivation. Main channels managed are email, SMS, direct mail, Facebook, telemarketing
- Manage VIP and loyalty strategies through mix of campaigns, promotions, loyalty treatment and bespoke offers in micro-segments (high value, propensity, churn, one-to-one customisation)
- Life cycle and campaign optimisation through testing and analysis of KPIs, ROI and engagement. Design test plan and approach covering offers, incentives, segmentation, communication channels, content, as well as frequency and timing
- As team manager oversee CRM operations in terms of planning, implementation and execution of CRM strategies, retention activities and B2C communications. Ensure coordination across marketing departments, country management, technical, BI as well as external providers and business partners
- Ensure structure and quality in campaign management process including journey design, automation, campaign flows and promotions (templates, settings, html coding, dynamic content/templates, interactive/rich content, multilingual campaigns, ESP campaign migration, IP warming, segmentation and data). Drive initiatives for growth and improvement in all aspects of CRM
- Ensure performance and best practice in marketing and transnational communications as well as legal and compliance adaptation of CRM operations in local markets
Marketing & CRM executive
In charge of CRM and marketing operations – responsible for managing promotions, CRM and marketing campaigns, as well as coordinate work and coach people in Swedish marketing team (5 people)
- Responsible for monthly planning and reporting, manage coordination and execution of campaigns and customer communication (website, email, SMS, direct mail, social community chat)
- Manage campaigns in different CRM systems (templates, html coding, data management, segmentation, content)
- Analyse performance and ROI of promotions, email campaigns and offers, driving optimisation by testing new ideas, concepts and approaches (gamification, mechanics, terms, targeting, channels) in order to increase customer engagement
- Coordinate new acquisition offer promotions for TV campaigns to ensure alignment of technical development and implementation, production of marketing collateral
- Localise and translate marketing, promotional, technical and legal texts as well as produce new copy. Develop brand guidelines for Swedish market
- Web content management – publish content onsite, manage promotional settings and triggers
- Referral schemes & campaigns management, offer/incentive testing, channel optimisation
2009 – 2010
Data auditing of databases within global data cleanse projects for Europe and LATAM countries.
- Determine priorities in data anomalies in and between CRM and sales databases after analysing weekly defect reports
- Conduct data cleansing between systems and propose solutions to inconsistencies
- Weekly plan and follow up on projects with local/area managers, teams and stakeholders
- Train analysts and producing procedure and process guidelines
Manage affiliate marketing, email marketing and promotions for Swedish website.
- Operate affiliate programs and handle relations with affiliate networks (both advertisers and publishers)
- Plan and execute retention campaigns through newsletters and onsite promotions
- Conduct analysis of campaigns, ad performance and create reporting
Adobe Campaign, SDL Email Manager, Alterian, Alchemy, Silverpop Acoustic, Optimove, Pure360, MMG, Dreamweaver, IBM Cognos, Tableau, Magnolia, JIRA, Excel, Siebel CRM, SAP.
English, Swedish, French
2001-2006 MBA in marketing, Lund university, Sweden
Master of Social Science, major in Business Administration, specialization in international marketing. School of Economics and Management, Lund University, Lund, Sweden.
2004 – State University of New York, Oneonta, NY, USA, Exchange Student