About the role
A Science led Biotechnology company with HQ based in in Oxford are seeking the expertiese of a Scientist to join their expanding CMC team within Process Development.
The company was founded to target T-Cell / Cancer cell imunotherapies to treat a large patient population in a complimentary and propietary way. The research developed by the founding scientists has driven the company to build an organisation that will continue targeting a set of robust T-Cell receptors (TCRs) whilst empowering their employees to do their best work.
Northreach are actively working on several positions for this company and love the energy, culture and collaboration the people are creating. This is a great opportunity to work on some cutting edge technology with some fantastic professionals within the Cell and Gene space.
- Plan, conduct, analyse experiments and interpret results, both individually and as part of a team
- Develop new assays, technology and protocols together with the lead
- Partner with the research team to establish robust GMP compliant cell culture processes to rapidly advance next gen and new clinical candidates from the pipeline into manufacturing
- Transfer knowhow on cell manufacturing methods to and from external partners under development / GMP tech transfer
Qualifications and experience we are looking for
- Degree in Life Sciences or related discipline
- T-cell biology and process understanding
- Substantial laboratory experience with primary cell culture and manufacturing process development, ideally with primary human T cells at various scales
- GMP process development
- Experience with closed and automated culture and process technology