About the Role:
Northreach are proud to have partnered with a rapidly growing and innovative payments FinTech in their search for an experienced, driven and knowledgeable Lead for Payment Profile & Transaction Disputes. We are on the lookout for someone who thinks outside the box, someone with a broad domain knowledge across transaction monitoring, disputes and all things FinCrime!
The role sits within their Financial Crime team, where you will be responsible for ensuring the Frameworks, Controls and team are best in class for all things relating to transaction monitoring and payment profiling. Working in a small but tight-knit team someone who works at pace and can show adaptability is key.
So what would you be doing?
- Act as the SME for all aspects of Transaction Monitoring and Transaction disputes
- Ensure the delivery of an effective and compelling customer experience that both meets regulatory requirements, is cost effective and meets the needs of customers
- Understand how regulatory changes affect the business and ensure the business is properly equipped to combat these
- Act as the escalation points for all aspects relating to Fraud, Sanctions, Disputes and Transactions monitoring queries from across the business
- Develop, mentor a team, including planning and implementing activities to support the growth
So what are we looking for?
- Someone who has proven experience of creating and implementing frameworks and controls
- Excellent domain knowledge across all aspects of Transaction monitoring, screening, disputes and Financial Crime
- Someone who has excellent knowledge of regulations, how to interpret and implement them into
- Someone who is driven, able to work in a fast moving and adapting environment