ABOUT THIS ROLE
Northreach have partnered with a leading BioTech company specialising in Immunotherapies in Cambridge in their search for a Customer-Centric, Tech Mad IT Support Analyst, on an initial 6-month FTC, with the potential of being extended further or becoming permanent.
Working in a small but busy IT Team, you will be the 1st Point of Contact for all things IT Support – whether that be setting up new hardware and software for new starters, carrying out 1st line investigations or daily check-ups and back-ups.
- 1st Line Support for internal users across Laptops, servers, printers, Office 365
- Supporting in the setup on new equipment for new starters, including hardware and user accounts
- Installation of software – i.e. Microsoft & scientific packages
- Decommissioning of old users in line with leaver process, ensuring the retention of data
- Carrying out daily checks and backups
- Escalating issues to 2nd/3rd line as and when needed
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, being able to provide excellent customer service
- Experienced in carrying out 1st Line IT Support – across both hardware and software issues
- Self-starter, driven and able to problem solve
- Good knowledge of Office 365