About the Role:
Northreach have partnered with an exciting and well renowned international Insurance Broker for expats, diplomats, and organizations in over 170 countries and have a background spanning over 7 decades. Specialists in their field they support their customers in providing tailored, bespoke solutions to best suit their needs. The role is all about new business, growing the businesses Commercial book and increasing their client base across the globe.
The Main Responsibilities:
- To Generate and pursue new opportunities within the large and middle market client base.
- Provide clients with products aligned to their needs and requirements.
- Partner with Account Managers to maintain and grow a book of business.
- Meet annual sales goals and targets.
- Travel both internationally and domestically to attend client meetings, when required.
The Main Experience & Skill-Set:
- Proven success within insurance sales, on a global level
- Experience and technical understanding within global A&H, ideally with IPMI or P&C
- Experience working within a wholesale or retail broker
- A strong client base, contacts and ability to prospect new business
- Skilled in relationship management with retail carriers & underwriters, both Lloyd’s brokers and syndicate underwriters.