ABOUT THIS ROLE
Northreach is currently partnering with an award-winning synthetic biology biotech based in Cambridge who is currently going through a rapid period of growth. To support this growth they are also increasing their commercial team in the form of an Inside Sales Specialist.
- Prospects and sells iPSC-derived cell products in the territory.
- Owns the complete sales process for the cell products in the territory.
- Interacts with existing and new customers and converts sales leads into sales.
- Through consultative selling, matches customer needs to product offerings.
- Interacts with the marketing department, feeding back the voice of the customer to the relevant marketing personnel.
- Makes outbound calls to existing and new customers.
- Documents customer contact information into the CRM database.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Science degree or equivalent experience.
- At least 3 years’ technical experience in a pharmaceutical or biotech company.
- At least 2 years’ proven sales experience.
- Demonstrable understanding of the drug development process.
- Able to interact and listen with customers in a consultative manner to match their requirements with the cell product offering.
- Ability to work well with highly educated research scientist customers.
- Good level of proficiency with MS Office.
- Experience in working with a SalesForce database or equivalent CRM.