£70,000 to £80,000 per annum
About the Role:
Northreach have partnered with an exciting and rapidly growing FinTech in Central London in their search for an experienced and driven Head of HR, to drive growth and success of the business and its people across a range of areas!
The Main Responsibilities:
- Drive and champion an excellent working culture throughout the business
- Create, review and formalise all HR processes & policies across the business
- Partner stakeholders, managers & employees of all levels in their development and progression
- Manage all people operations – including Payroll, HR data, new starters & onboarding and leavers
- Build a scalable and efficient recruitment strategy and onboarding process
The Main Requirements:
- Prior experience in a HR & operational role in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
- Approachable, business minded and able to work with a flexible approach
- Generalist HR experience across a range of topics including: Policies / Payroll / Performance Management / HR Data / Starters and Leavers / etc.
- IT savvy with strong ability to make data-led decisions