£40,000 - £55,000 /annum
Research & Development
Pharmaceuticals / Biotechnology / FMCG
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Northreach is currently partnering with a rapidly growing and exciting T cell therapy business based in Hammersmith. These guys and girls are currently on the hunt for a Flow Cytometry Expert to join their Translational Team.
- Design, optimise and validate immunoassays including multi-parameter flow cytometry and ELISpot for clinical trial samples
- Prepare documentation, including Change Controls and Q&V documents, according to GCLP and the business’ QMS guidelines.
- Support the flow cytometry capabilities across the business’ sites.
- Support the setting up of new Translational Science laboratories in London
- Coordinate characterisation and analysis of the business’ clinical trial products
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Ph.D. in immunology
- At least 2 years laboratory experience post PhD
- Practical experience with immunoassays including multi-parameter flow cytometry
- Assay optimisation
- Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills, and attention to detail
- Team Player: Ability to learn from senior and junior members of the team
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with strong initiative and drive
- Ability to work flexibly including evenings and weekends, as required
- Proficiency with MS Office