About the Role:
Northreach have partnered with a leading and reputable International Bank in their search for an experienced and diligent Financial Crime Analyst on a full-time Permanent basis. The role with be an operational Financial Crime role, working across Retail and Commercial Departments.
The role will be heavily focussed on AML – specifically undertaking the analysis of transactions and suspicious activity reporting.
The Main Responsibilities:
- Investigate and assess alerts of potential money laundering and financial crime risks to the bank
- Ensure efficient and timely identification of suspicious activities and transactions
- Report and escalate suspicious activity to the MLRO through the raising of SAR’s
- Assist in amendments of AML monitoring process and Transaction Monitoring process
The Main Experience & Skill-set:
- Prior experience in carrying out Transaction monitoring
- Prior experience in AML – ideally within the international banking space both Retail and Commercial
- Diligent, organised and up to date on all regulatory changes