ABOUT THIS ROLE
Northreach have partnered with a leading Financial Services firm in their search for a diligent, experienced Fraud Manager to lead a team of Fraud Analysts on all things Financial Crime, specifically within the online Fraud space. This is a permanent position, in Brentford with a mix of WFH and Office based in a post-covid world.
- Managing the performance and workload of a team of 5 Fraud analysts
- Train, develop and coach the fraud team
- Responsible for the processes & policies within the 1st Line of Defence / Financial Crime area of the business
- Responsible for managing the Adyen system, including managing the relationship with the vendor and raising issues with the IT team
- Having oversight over the outsourced aspect of the Financial Crime function
- Create reports, attend meetings with the wider team and customer service departments.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Someone who has proven experience within the fraud function – ideally within the online space
- Good experience within the 1st LOD and Financial Crime remit
- Ideally experienced in leading teams or mentoring/coaching others
- Ideally experienced in using the Adyen system, or similar