About the Role:
Here at Northreach, we have partnered with one of the UK’s most exciting FinTech in their search for an experienced Digital Business Analyst. From humble begins to a growing, established disruptor this is a great opportunity for someone to join a business on the rise and take them to all new levels.
As a challenger to the Insurance Market, they are in dire need of a tech-focused BA with a great grounding in improving User experience from a client side perspective to truly disrupt the market for the 21st Century.
The main purpose of the role is to work with end users, developers and internal stakeholders to continuously drive maximum user experience and user functionality. Ultimately this person will have the technical knowledge and strategic mind to increase the customer base across a range of dashboards for clients.
The Main Responsibilities:
- Gather feedback from client-side users and define requirements collaboratively with both Developers, Marketing & stakeholders in order to best improve user functionality and user experience across various client-side user dashboards
- Take ownership of client-side user dashboards
- Design and document process and data flows
- Communicate effectively with various internal and external contacts, from both a technical and strategic standpoint
- Work with IT partners to agree solution designs
The Key Experience:
- Excellent understanding of the digital and client-side space
- Ideally good technical experience utilising tools such as SQL, XML and JSON
- Experience working within an Agile Methodology
- Second-to-none communication skills & stakeholder management
- Ideally good understanding of the Financial services industry
- Proven experience of improving UI/UX of client-side systems