About the role
Northreach is currently partnering with an innovative and heavily growing Clinical Research Organisation based in Welwyn Garden City, who after a recent influx of project work is currently looking to expand its clinical operations portfolio in the form of a Clinical Study Manager. This role is a remote role with an expectation of trips to the office once or twice a week.
What you will be doing
As a Clinical Study Manager, you will be responsible for setting up and executing global Phase 1 to 3 studies across many different indications including Medical Devices.
Full experience Required
- Demonstrated experience 2+ years working as Study/Project Manager (or equivalent role)
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills both written and verbal. Ability to confidently communicate with an array of internal and external contacts
- Scrupulous attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently in an enthusiastic, proactive fashion
- Willingness to travel on an occasional basis
- Educated to degree level or equivalent (preferably in a science-related subject).
- Experience in collecting, handling, and tracking data
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft based packages and database applications such as Access and Excel
- Familiarity with ICH/GCP guidelines EU Clinical Trials Directives (as
- amended) and FDA regulations and guidelines (as amended)
- Familiarity with ISO 14155 and the Medical Devices Directives (as amended)