ABOUT THIS ROLE
Northreach have partnered with a fast growing Technology start-up, based in London, in their search for a Lead Business Analyst to join their driven and entrepreneurial team on a permanent basis. The company offers a super unique & powerful software to clients both big and small; that ultimately helps improve business processes, who rely heavily on dozens of spreadsheets. The team have already made significant inroads into a number of customers and are working on a plethora of exciting projects in the Financial Services, Energy & Trading space.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
The Business Analyst will work super closely with clients, spending time on site to understand and gather their requirements and be instrumental in delivering a next generation solution. We’re looking for Business Analysts who a commercial savvy, yet can hold their own with Technical and IT teams to quickly get to grips with complex business processes and workflows with the ability to troubleshoot and pull together creative solutions.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
Although not essential, it would be an added bonus if you have any of the following:-
- A background in consulting, financial services, energy or trading companies
- Modelling or Analytics experience
- Tableau, Alteryx, PowerBI knowledge
- Lean or Six Sigma Operational Improvement experience.
- Exoposure to SQL, VA, Python or R
The company offers a host of benefits including, but not limited to:-
- Flexible working – with allowances towards flights and accommodation for you to work at a location of your choice for up to a week!
- 25 days holiday with an option to carry over an additional 5
- Clear progression plan
- Generous pension contributions
- Life Assurance
- & more!