ABOUT THIS ROLE
Northreach are working with an innovative and fast growing international bank, based in London, who are on the lookout for a BTL Case Manager to join their team on permanent basis!
The successful candidate will manage a pipeline of cases in a fast-paced environment dealing with workflows. Liaising with stakeholders, both internal ( Underwriters, BDMs, Credit Admin, Risk and Branches) and external (Customers, brokers, valuers and solicitors) to ensure smooth assessment and completion of Buy to Let applications.
THE KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Package a case with required documents and information in line with the banks policy requirements, prior to being underwritten.
- Liaising with customer / brokers / BDMs to ensure that the requisite documents are made available to the Bank credit assessment
- Liaising with Underwriters, CAD to ensure that brokers are kept aware of the case status and ensuring smooth customer journey
- Conduct various credit searches on applicants as per policy
- Review and evaluate credit reports
- Proactively manage a pipeline of cases
- Support in reporting and MI to the management
- Liaising with valuers and external vendors eg, BEP, LMS, Experian, Connells, for any queries etc to ensure successful completion the loan application
- Manage and support queries from Valuers, Solicitors, Brokers and Branch Managers
- Ensure cases are smoothly moving from offer to completion
- Support on satisfaction of legal conditions of the mortgage offer in line with the Banks lending policy and case requirements
- Oversee the release of completion funds to make sure the transaction is completed smoothly
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Exhibit sound knowledge and awareness of mortgage loans in the UK
- You must have a good knowledge of mortgage industry, processes and industry best practices
- Should have good knowledge of MS Office; Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Positive attitude with ability to work under timeline and customer pressure in an efficient and friendly manner
- Good interpersonal and communications skills o Knowledge of SBIUK products & services especially BTL product
- Good understanding of credit reports and underwriting processes.
- Good knowledge of UK banking products and a passion to become a subject matter expert
- Good knowledge of the legals and completions matters