We’re small, fast growing and innovative business set up in 2015, specialising in Life Science, Digital recruitment and EVP. We’re a company with a huge potential for fast track progression, responsibility and sense of ownership, so we are looking for individuals that want to strive to be the best at what they do!
We operate from a modern, fully serviced and spacious office a stones throw from Billericay station. As well as a casual dress code, we work with a work hard play hard attitude. We are a positive bunch who take real pride in developing our people and celebrating and shouting about our success, internally and externally.
We are on the hunt for a Social Media Manager & Copywriter who will work closely with the Head of Creative in delivering marketing strategies, ensuring voice, style, and brand consistency across all social media platforms. We’re looking for someone who lives and breathes copy – a social media wizard with a true passion for marketing. To be successful in this role, you will also need to showcase an excellent and unique web content writing skills!
- Create impactful, on-brand personality-packed copy on day-to-day basis – coming up with ideas for various campaigns, brainstorm and ultimately execute creative writing that helps break-through in feed and raise brand awareness across social media platforms (with the main focus on LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook and Youtube
- Create, manage and update all content on our website; ensuring strong message across all pages
- Keep up with trends and events Northreach can be involved in
- Keen to learn basics of video editing, graphic design and photography
- Drive traffic to our website and social media platforms
- Help creating strong content for presentations, forms, formatting documents, etc.
- Track, analyse and report website/digital platforms analytics
YOU – THE PERFECT CANDIDATE
- A first class (social media) copywriter with a strong visual eye and a creative mind
- Demonstrates a creative flair and sharp IT Skills – In particular social media platforms, design softwares (a basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is a bonus – Photoshop, Premiere Pro, Illustrator, however training will be provided)
- Is well-spoken, lives and breathes copy – has an awesome creative writing & grammar skills
- Is a sponge when it comes to learning new skills
- Seizes opportunities by being brave and stepping outside of their comfort zone
- Consistently up to date with trends
- A great team player who works collaboratively with people to make things better
- Has a previous experience with the similar or the same key activities is essential
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
But most importantly we need a person who is passionate – we love what we do and we want like-minded people, we enjoy coming into the office and walking away at the end of the day with smiles on our faces, no matter the challenges we encounter.
THE EXTRA STUFF
- Professional development and training
- Competitive salary
- A work space that encourages movement and wellbeing in the office. Along with a few laughs, good music, pizzas, video games and beers on Fridays!
- Flexible working
- Clear career progression plan
- Private health insurance
- Employee discounts and rewards
- Team bonding events